• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Reviews of OBX 850t Exhaust

maxman142001

I like turtles
What do ya'll think...doesnt seem like you can beat it for the price? I know this isnt Volvospeed but figure a few peeps are running them.

buddy of mine has one on his wagon, sounds good seems to work good. he's had it for a year and a half ~

Justin had one on his 850. Sounded good to me, fit and finish seems decent. I've got a DP waiting for Gwen's car as well, so we'll see how it does. For the price though it's damn hard to beat.

I had a kit on my 850t and had a kit on my 850NA. Both were great. I learned my lesson from the 850T though with rust. I painted the exhaust with silver caliper paint. It gets some nasty surface rust pretty quickly.

i have an OBX on my 940, they make one for it.
It's stainless, ultra shiney, and the fitment was 96% perfect. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

where else do you find OBX crap? eBay :lol:
nobody on here had one, and I took the plunge for $300 to my door
I'll spend some time today taking pictures and reviewing, i was gonna wait a few hundred more miles but it seems time to let the masses know :D

2.5" from downpipe back. it includes a "test pipe" and a sleeve if you want to use your cat.
there's a picture in my build thread and i'll put more up after dinner, including a full description of the mufflers, placement, etc.... I'd rather avoid the threadjack

but generally I have no problem with my OBX yet.

2.5" from downpipe back. it includes a "test pipe" and a sleeve if you want to use your cat.
there's a picture in my build thread and i'll put more up after dinner, including a full description of the mufflers, placement, etc.... I'd rather avoid the threadjack

but generally I have no problem with my OBX yet.

*heads over to other thread.

Back