• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

door ajar sound

Mbeas96

So i saw a video today about a guy and his 240 and he changed the sound module that works for the door chimes when the key is on and doors are open. His new module played toto. I don't want to necessarily play toto (even though its pretty awesome) every time the door opens but it would be awesome to change it to something more "personalized"

My question is, does anyone know where I could get a module like so that i would be able to plug into a computer and transfer/record different sounds over that would plug into the same connector for the module?

Here is the link to the video.
https://video.fyip1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=3f11ab7696f74753ef292fc4d833da6f&oe=5AA6CFA8

Chris is apparently doing a kickstarter project to make those relays, but I wouldn't count on getting it with toto loaded on it...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9NcPvmk4vfo?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahaha. Yeah I saw that on an article, that's be pretty awesome. I could rock out without the radio.
Mario theme song.

just remove your key from the ignition!

The chime in my 780 is for the hard of hearing. It's a super lound chime with a weighted "clicker" that vibrates the dash. Got one for the turn signals too.

Though, I should do this anyway. Might be less annoying with a differend mod file.

Kinda off topic but my 240 did not chime with the doors open and key in ignition. Is this a US thing or did some previous owner already remove the chime from mine (EU model)?

I sold the 240 a few months ago so I can't check, but I was perfectly fine with the thing not chiming haha

Back