• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

A use for 240 parts some volvo content

Aussie Volvo

Hi all

I was looking a 66 mustang that had been customised. I was looking the work that had went into converting the mustang into a wagon/sedan delivery

I first noticed 240 tailgate hinges this the tailgate/upper tailgate that look like the early 240 tailgate. It looks like a 245 wagon gave it life for this custom mustang

The only thing I don't like is the bonnet scoop

Last edited:
I kind of like it, I'm surprised to say.:nod: And yes, it looks like there was some Volvo-Ford crossbreeding there, perhaps the inspiration for Ford's eventual purchase (and subsequent divorce?) of Volvo...
I'm with you; the hood scoop could be different or left off altogether, IMO. I wonder how many man-hours went in to that project.:omg::cool:

Best execution of a wagon conversion I've ever seen. I really admire the craftsmanship because I know this took a really good eye and diligence. However, wagon conversions suck. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
The circle is complete.

009.jpg

No wonder Mustang fastbacks are rare:
prot_fastback_724_1.jpg

It's pre-venge for them stealing our 16V heads to stick on their Pinto motors!

Back