• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

A Very well built 242

the BAT comments are .... interesting, I love how they are claiming to have no knowledge of how engineering works but then go on to say that the trans mounts will fail.

Corivus, I thought the comments were more along the lines that 'coat racks' aren't the correct way of doing it. Looking at the 2-3 photos of the mounts up close, yeah maybe depending on the welds.

Every tranny mount I've seen is one continuous piece(s) that
go under the tranny tied together from l-r/r-l. But it depends with what you're going to do with the car.

My comment was very un-snarky.

West Coast Exotics is owned by Eric Curran who comes from a great Volvo family from my area.

http://www.ericcurran.com/

dumbest comment award goes to Scott S.

Scott_S 3,757
30K asking price??.um no, I?d find a clean T5R wagon for that

I met Paul Curran a few times at the Rockleigh Volvo meets. He always had some very well built cars there and was very nice to talks cars with.

I met Paul Curran a few times at the Rockleigh Volvo meets. He always had some very well built cars there and was very nice to talks cars with.

I thought my 242 was impressively clean underneath until I walked under Paul's 262 on his lift, just such a nicely and thoroughly done car.

Back