• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2017 Volvo Club of America National Meet October 20-22

Volvo Club of America September 7, 2017, see below from my email.

George Dill. Temple, Texas.
--
Subject: Volvo Club of America - a message from John Holtzapple.

Dear fellow VCOA members in Texas;

We understand many of you have been impacted by 'Harvey' or have health concerns and are not able to join us at the National Members Meet in Tulsa next month - for this we surely understand as unpredictable and devastating as these events are.

We were so looking forward to renewing past friendships and meeting 'newbies' at the meet and for that we're as disappointed as you must be. May each of you recover and return to normalcy in due course. We are praying for you.

I must mention that it may be quite a few years until we have another meet so close or one in Texas - that's all dependent on willing local volunteers/chapters and our mission to hold meets rotating around the country for all to attend sometime.

For those able, this is a 'gentle' reminder that registration closes on Sept 19. We look forward to seeing you in Tulsa.

Register online here: http://vcoa.org/events/national-events

John Holtzapple

President, VCOA

Tulsa May Fest is a pretty awesome weekend. I spent a few months there last spring and I was impressed with the new development and artsy type stuff going on. Food was great too.

Back