• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lady Majestia, a 744t story.

Gonna do the ol flange flip and brace on this

I need to figure out the dp....I feel I can mod the one I have to work. Need pics! Also the oil feed and return.

And intercooler is here

The chinaheader is gonna be challenging. Flange not flipped yet just test fitting. I can see it will move back a LITTLE when it's flipped but not much...so intake and dp are going to be a little challenge.

And then there's this :roll:

Your Nightcrawler thread is what got me interested in Turbobricks back in the day. Looking forward to seeing how this project goes!

I used a flex hose for the lower hose and it cleared no problem. The downpipe isn't too bad, basically two 90 bends. If you order the material from mandrel bending solutions, the legs of the 90's are long enough to reach the firewall and down.

So I got a bov adapter pipe and a braided oil feed....picked up a 530 from pnp but got an na cause I'm retarded and forgot about the sodium valves in the turbo head soooo I'm exchanging that tomorrow if I get off work in time

Yeah you're going to want those caps unless you want to spend way more in the machine shop than the head is worth. Your caps aren't going to align properly

Back