• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

"The white" Volvo 945 turbo -98

The car looks super clean as is ...if you go down the white rim road you?ll turn it into a "Korv Kiosk" curb crawler special, but hey it?s your car ...you do whatever you like to it.

You must live in a city ...at any given time there are at least two down by the village kiosk/pizza/ica ....I **** you not :) ....Oskarstr?m is were the 945 go?s to die...or get T5?d
Haha! I like the "korv kiosk" parable!:-P But maby your right...

I live in a little "byh?la" named Simrishamn.:cool:

Finely my A-kam came with the mail today, it has been lost for more than a week.

Probebly won't give more than max 5hp more than original T-kam, but a wider register.

Very nice wagon. I like all the tasteful upgrades. What years did the 940s get body colored bumpers and mirrors over there?

Be careful when cleaning that ITG filter. Years ago I had one installed in my BMW, and it completely disintegrated when I used the recommended cleaner!

Why not run the cookie cutter vx3 cam?

I like a cam that give me torqe over widest register possible and don't loose to much att the bottom. Unfortunet the VX3 looses little to much at the bottom. The VX is much better but very rare to find.

Very nice wagon. I like all the tasteful upgrades. What years did the 940s get body colored bumpers and mirrors over there?

Be careful when cleaning that ITG filter. Years ago I had one installed in my BMW, and it completely disintegrated when I used the recommended cleaner!

Thank you so much! Very happy to heare that!:)

The 944 has colored bumpers from 1991 if they have metallic paintjob. From 1995 all 940 got it.

Yes i have read that it is a bit fragile, so i take it very easy.

I like a cam that give me torqe over widest register possible and don't loose to much att the bottom. Unfortunet the VX3 looses little to much at the bottom. The VX is much better but very rare to find.

I had no idea there was a vx ...what engines were they in?

VX was a tuning-cam and was not in any machine original. If you bought the 531 as a tuning part the VX was in it.

After much thoughts i have decided to ceep the T-cam. 99% of my driving is to just drive around slowly in the city or
on the highway in highway speed. I don't want to put more torqe on the AW71 then i allready does. I'm going to uppgrade
the chassi more then i allready done instead.

Last edited:
Yes, inspirational - gives me the kick up the ass I needed to get on with my own 945 Supercharged project ! Been dormant too long - mainly due to lack of funds [ !! ], but hopefully my daily driver V70 will be sold soon to release some much needed funding.

I'll deal with all the cosmetic changes first [ already -40mm springs and Bilsteins ] and fitting my 7.5 x 16" Jag 5 spoke wheels and tyres - redundant from an abandoned Hot Rod project.

Please keep posting - and giving inspiration !!

I have bought me som new brake shields because the original is a bit rosty. However i don`t like the black paint on it, so i painted them in silver instead.

Back