• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
the runnners are a lot bigger ID then the b230 intake, a few years back I did back to back dyno pulls one with the b230 intake and a modded b21f intake. I ran a stock tb on both and I just welded injector bungs into it. the car picked up 14whp on the dyno jet with the b21f intake. also I did notice that the more I would crank up the boost with the b21f the car would actually make more power (this is over 25psi). with the b230 intake manifold I was finding over 25 psi nothing was really happening as far as substantial power gains, with the b230 intake the difference between 25psi and 30 psi was just about nothing

Did some work on the 244 last night. Mostly just looked at it.... Finishing up the wiring and throwing in a battery and testing all the stuff tonight. I may finish porting the head, and lap the valves tonight. I wanna put it on a flow bench and see what it will do

Hasnt run in 2 years, yet its had 3 different engines, 5 different cylinder heads, and 3 different transmissions, that beimg said. The final product is bolted in and should be ready in a month or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back