• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my '65 122s wagon

122s

so i finally lost my broken screened digital camera, and bought a new one yesterday cause i found a good deal..

so here are some pics of my 122s/220

275_0076.jpg

275_0078.jpg

b20
relocated the shifter
euro headlights
6k H4 HID
2" exhaust, cherry bomb, and a magnaflow muffler
su carbs w/ custom air horns and air box with a cold air extension
removed the bumper blocks on front & rear
removed the rear reflectors
mirrors from summit
all the chrome i removed when painting interior panels, i tried my best to polish everything out.. still several panels inside the car & back end to clean up, prep & paint..
and misc. chrome & trim pieces i gathered around from my buddy who i recieved this wagon from..

brand new dash has got to be the best thing i love about the car now.. haha oh yea, and the lighting..

plans are to french the headlights, tail lights.. and i want to one piece the front & rear bumpers and have them repaired & rechromed..

still alot more plans & ideas running around :-D

Last edited:
i want to put together an air ride setup, and park it on the floor.. haha but i dont have the money for that kinda setup right now..

front springs are cut a coil, and rear is cut a coil and a half right now..

i still want to get lower profile tires then what im running right now though, so when i do eventually go lower, it'll tuck tire, and not sit on the tire.. haha

right now, 215/75/15 & 205/75/15

i want 215/60/15 & 205/60/15.. but i want the whitewall stripe on it.. so hard to find them at a good cheap price though..

these ones you have to manualy adjust it. the mirror is on a ball pivot

but you can tighten up the pivot area after you make adjustments, and so it doesnt move so easily by someone bumping into it..

Alrighty, my Thing has those, just wondering since you'd have to get out of the car and adjust them. But I really like that 122... you ever need a babysitter just call me!

That thing's sweet man! Show us some more pictures!

Of the intake setup on the carbs as well... :)

Sweet sounding plans too. And yeah, them tires are taaaaaaaaaaall!

a little bit of rust on the bottom of the front fenders, and rusted out peeping spots on the front grill..

grill - to be replaced with a good undented one.. or fiberglass a new one..

fenders - rust to be cut out and i'll weld in plates..

my buddy i got my wagon from has about 12 or 11 more 122's for sale.. located out of alameda, ca. mostly all of them are running.. coupes, sedans & wagons.. he's sold some recently out towards maryland & such.. out towards the east coast..

if anyone is interested, pm me and i can give you guys his number.

alrighty.. my family just opened up a body shop here in Long Beach, Fast Lane Collision Center, and since business is still not so busy yet, my wagon is under the knife.. hahaha

everything is off, everything is going to be fixed, dings, dents, shaving the moldings off, extending front & rear, and dropping bumpers about 3 inches..

and thinking about this color..
scionXBtancoloriwant.jpg

or, get my white/cream color again, in a so much higher quality than aerosol.. hahahaha

i'll be taking pictures as progress goes.. :D

Nice 122S!

I also like the "Special Performance Group" license. Always liked the SPG Saabs. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this wagon.

haha, took me a second to figure out what you were talking about with the SPG.. yea, got some pictures on the computer, will upload them and post them after lunch..

Back