• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

where to purchase new enem v15 turbo cam?

where can i buy a new one, the enem site doesn't seem to work accurately, telling me it's 4650SEK at checkout including shipping and VATS, then once I go to pay it jumps up to 7000SEK.

Why do you want it? There is only a 2 degree difference between enems v15 and IPD's turbo cam. 110 vs 112. Plus, enem has had some rough patches in the past with selling to U.S

Be prepared to spend almost $200 more and a boatload of shipping for essentially the same turbo cam you can buy here in the states

^^ What they said.

Viva Performance mainly deals with late model stuff, but they are an Enem dealer. Might give them a call if you're stuck on one of their cams.

The v15 T is the same cam as IPD,. Get the v16t or go bigger.

Also as said email them, I have bought a v15t and v16t from the mover the years.

Require? No. It will have power in the 6k-7k range so if you want to rev there often a lot of people do upgrade springs.

You can have the shop shim your stock springs for slightly more tension and that should be ok. I had a shop do that with a rebuilt head and it's worked well for revving to around 6800rpm a lot. these were the stock large springs as used on my 82 B21FT.

Don't get on of those v15 cams. At least if that's what you want order the ipd copy since it's cheaper. Get the v16 and have some fun!

Back