• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Old threads?

Travisn

How come I can only see a days worth of FS threads or a month worth of threads in other sections? Is it a setting I need to enable or something?

Ok, how about searching for 122 specific threads since 122 is too short?

Has there ever been any talks about having separate sub-forums for models/generations? Both for sale and tech.

+1 on the "show 1 day" default, it's madness, how about a standard "show one page" and "highlight what current user hasn't seen" ? That would make this forum infinitely more pleasant for me. It's far too difficult to remember the query parameters required to achieve that on the first load, so 99/100 I have to select that and reload with the button.

And man is that a lot of subforums on the fest forum :-o too much!

+1 on the "show 1 day" default, it's madness, how about a standard "show one page" and "highlight what current user hasn't seen" ? That would make this forum infinitely more pleasant for me. It's far too difficult to remember the query parameters required to achieve that on the first load, so 99/100 I have to select that and reload with the button.

And man is that a lot of subforums on the fest forum :-o too much!

I think the defaults should be:
-no email notification subscription mode
-show 50 posts per page.
-show all threads age cut off.

Yea it's sort of a mess, but if I want to go into the e30 forum and just browse, it's possible. Here it's typically impossible to tell what kind of car someone is talking about. Perhaps it's necessary because they have 10x the membership of this site.

Most of us use place holders or else have Google search the forum...
If you type site:forums.turbobricks.com after your search at Google, it will only give results from our site.

Back