• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

That green one was in Hot Rod Magazine a year or so ago. F-body ls1 350/ 6 spd and vortech supercharger. His name is Hockie.....and he built the front suspension himself with BMW spindles. He tubed the rear 200mm as well, if my memory serves me right. There are a couple of u-tube burnout videos of his, as well.

+1 I'm pretty sure you're correct. I have the issue of HR it's in.

That green one was in Hot Rod Magazine a year or so ago. F-body ls1 350/ 6 spd and vortech supercharger. His name is Hockie.....and he built the front suspension himself with BMW spindles. He tubed the rear 200mm as well, if my memory serves me right. There are a couple of u-tube burnout videos of his, as well.

Its the same car, but now with turbo..
The front is original, no tubing if you think about the inner fenders and so on

a>
I love GTA wheels and these fit so nicely! Does anybody know how these were put on? Are they re drilled hubs or spacers? If spacers are they 20mm? It's Mr. Blewregaurd's right?

Last edited:
It's all good man. I was mainly just giving you hell. The "don't post pics of your own car" rule is mainly to prevent people from cluttering up the thread with their stock 240s.

That rule doesn't really apply to your car. That **** is awesome. Post more pics or a link to a build thread. :cool:

Sorry i got y'all winded up. The 242 with the V10 is not mine but it belongs to a buddy. The white one is mine (8v turbo).

The last i heard of the viper-volvo was that it blew up on the dyno. It made 900+hp and 1500nm at low boost before the whole thing just blew. I think its rebuilt. I will ask for pics...

Back