• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a pic of the re-drilled rear axle shafts?
I'm going to try to drill mine, but I'm not sure if I should go with screw-in studs or press-in studs.

Go with whatever has the best availability on Summit.

Personally I'd go with screw in to be able to tun whatever spacer thickness I want and keep my choice of wheels open. Replacing long studs would be a breeze.

I used press in 12mm studs that were 3 inches long. I think the head that presses in was .525 inches. Any bigger and your running out of meat on the axle shaft

He is man. This is his first turbo header and i think he did a great job on it. Leaps and bounds better then what i cobbled together originally.

And to ben, i would have to make a arm for the flapper on it but i have my dad weld a divider in the exhaust housing so it is split to the external gate. Should mimic the performance of a internal gate. It is getting routed into the downpipe to keep noise at a minimum. The car has a 3 inch dummy cat resonator, a single chamber magnaflow and a summit branded 25 inch long bullet in the back and the exhaust is exiting out the stock location so it should be pretty quiet but still have a nice tractor sound to it

Manifold looks very nice, almost like an investment casting.

But am I missing something? You said you're running twin external wastegates but I don't see any ports in the manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back