• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1991 volvo 240 b230f+t chipped 465cc 3'' afm issue

thebrickblog1991

hello! i'm having a problem with my recently chipped green 465cc injector b230f+t lh2.4.. i've heard i need to rebuild the ignition resistor but the 91 240 lh2.4 is different then the 940 ignition resistor. i cant seem to figure out where and how to do it. also it ran very smooth after chipping it but it would cut out and stutter when i got close to wide open throttle. i let it sit for a weekend in my shop and this morning i got a no start. i can't put my finger on it.. it ran fine days ago...... thanks any help is much needed.

Do you have a wideband? If so what does it say the afrs are when running?

If you have a no start check the basics, is there spark? Check the rpm sensor and power stage.

i don't have a wideband ive had a few people recommend i get one so ill pick one up. do you know of a certain one i should get? also no start was basic! i took the spark plugs out to gap them and forgot to plug the wires in so i think i soaked them. tried again a few hrs later and it started right up! last question do you know if i need a resistor for the 91 lh2.4?

Back