• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chevette moved by a Volvo

Ok, here are some updates... Also even though I resized my photos they seeem to still be huge!?
Here is the passanger side engine mount...
Picture048.jpg

Here is the drivers side engine mount.
Picture053.jpg

Here is an engine pay shot, fully dressed minus the rad and electrical..
Picture055.jpg

And lastly, Here is the work scene
Picture056.jpg

This is so badass!. My buddy had an 85 Chevette in high school, automatic, incredibly slow, we took it off road a few times hah. And everyone carved obsene things into the paint lol

Keep the updates coming

Frankenvette no start

Well.. trying to get the beast to live once more.. I have done the 240 LH 2.2 +T EZK with block mount dist. from an 87 240.. There is a solid waveform coming from the distributor... And that goes into the ICU, but nothing is coming out of the ICU to the powerstage, causing no pulse on the primary side of the ign coil.... I did the EZK as per the instrustions from T-Bricks... sheesh! I dont know what I am doing wrong!

Last edited:
Hey Folks. Sorry its been a while.. i am out of the loop I guess... The canadian winter set in extra hard this year and the Frankenvette has been in storage untill the weather gets better... I guess its raining now, so it will not be too much longer.. The car keeps fouling plugs because it runs like crap at times... most of the time. I have a wapping 20KM on the swap so far. But the project is far from done.. And there needs to be plenty of update pics.. exhaust,custom shifter, custom rear floor ect ect.. I am currently in the process of learning about megasquirt 2, (which is a good thing to do during the winter months!) Will try to get the car pulled of the garage this weekend and take it to work to continue this ridiculous project..

Take care all,

Josh

Bahh you noticed!! Well those are old pics and they all match now. The car is now in the driveway i will pull it in to the shop this week sometime.

Back