• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration for 740s

building cars is not about justifying the amount of work you put into them

I understand that. But me personally if you look at the lines on that white one and the lines on the silver one I don't think the silver one really looks any better. That's just me though.

And now, for something completely different....

picture.php

I am trying to find another set of wheels so it doesn't look as much like a Chero anymore.... I know what I want but they aren't easy to find.

I want a LS1 or LS6...but they are so damn hard to find in san antonio....everyone wants to be greedy and keep their motors lol.
Have thought about just turning my cruiser into a off road monster before though ;) would be pretty awesome.
One day Id like to be like my grandpa. he's 84 years old and has worked on volvos all his life and currently has about 7 volvos in his backyard that he is doing motor swaps to...AND he still works and does full body work and paint etc.

I want a LS1 or LS6...but they are so damn hard to find in san antonio....everyone wants to be greedy and keep their motors lol.
Have thought about just turning my cruiser into a off road monster before though ;) would be pretty awesome.
One day Id like to be like my grandpa. he's 84 years old and has worked on volvos all his life and currently has about 7 volvos in his backyard that he is doing motor swaps to...AND he still works and does full body work and paint etc.

Same here, I'll keep driving my 305 TPI motor till it dies then figure out a newer swap. What part of town is your Grandpa in?

Same here, I'll keep driving my 305 TPI motor till it dies then figure out a newer swap. What part of town is your Grandpa in?

my grandpa?
he is all over. works at one shop most of the time, at some shop by vance jackson and 410....like if you were going to La Fogata. But he lives south side of sa.
he is also well known at the Volvo Dealership. he's like a Guru lol. and Im totally not saying that to brag...bc it sucks when i try to work on my car and it takes me days when it only takes him minutes/seconds to figure out whats wrong lol.

Back