• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I found a good cheap metal radiator

alchemist

Check out my post on the brickboard....sorry can't post pictures here.

http://www.brickboard.com/RWD/index.htm?id=598230&nr_no=1

it stands to be a good radiator
[/url]

Hmm, I got the rad tech 3-row radiator and I wasn too impressed with it... so I returned it and got the Nissen 3-row. Now that's one kick ass radiator. I will never drive a vehicle of my own without a extra-duty radiator in this area. Made a HUGE difference. I drove HARD for about 10 minutes (3-5k, nothing but) and then slam on my brakes, leave the car idling in the hot 100 degree sun for about ... 15 mintues, not not once did it creep up more than 2 degrees from center (mind you, it stays at about 5 degrees below center during cruising). With the POS big-rig clutch fan it stayed cool quite fine.

I like the $175 Nissen. Its a very good investment to me.

Did you even install the radtech? I mean this thing is pretty beefy, and its 3 row instead of the volvo factory plastic radiator. It may or may not be at the level of a Nissens....but we'll all soon find out. I'll be monitoring her closely...but i'm not terribly worried....and i think we'll all be plesantly suprised.

Back