• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 73 Toyota Hilux (Volvo powered)

Wiring is mostly done. Have to assemble the rest of the truck. Should be back to daily/hauling use here in the next week or so. The exhaust is so loud I will have to fix that later

So right now it's running on lh 2.2 and breakerless ignition. Has a b21ft lower end, 530 head, t cam, heavily ported 16t, heavily ported 90+ manifold. And a 3 inch turbo back without mufflers. It's really loud but man this is a fun truck

Pretty sure I already stated this but I love this truck. A friend of mine built a little newer one with a 1uz and a 5 speed, it was his shop truck for years, metal rack on it and all.

B cam?! That's the best idle vacuum I've seen with a B cam. That is one healthy motor! What idle rpm and what are the valve clearances?

The motor is freshly rebuilt and the head is.... well a junkyard unchecked unit. And don't know the clearances on the cam. I just threw it in and torqued it down

Back