• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm hosting a ___party at Carlisle;

Daisy_854

:cheers:Saturday night; at my camp spaces 6pm I will be hosting a meet and greet and I'm gona be grilling Kabobs with chicken, beef, and vegetables, pineapple, peppers, mushrooms, onion. Shrimp sounds good too..

I don't really know many of you TB'ers that well and I want to know everyone better this year.
Lets drink beers, and we can turn up our tunes a bit ;-) and just hang the **** out.

Here is what it's gona be
Post your username/name & whatever your ride is and what you could bring over to this event.

Just trying to get a head count so I know how many spaces we will take up.

-Everybody please bring chairs, and if anyone has a spare table that would be great..
-I encourage anyone to bring their grill over so we can all cook something.

Many know how I love to play bartender at a party so you know I'll be mixing drinksss.

See you all soon
:party:

Melissa/Daisy_854/850/
Pete/FlyingTog/965R/many burgers
Jack/c30/kielbasa
Qbenplaya00/91 240 sedan/croquetas or maybe empanadas. guys what are those?? ! !
Matt Krinjeck/DARKSIDE/
mikep
voca164e
oRange855
Brett (fake-r) ?
Mike (1970_Volvo_142S) +T
(Tracey, his wife)/142 / Chili for hot dogs
Mike/Mstadt/142
Matt / 500dollar744ti / 740

Last edited:
Not going to IPD, so same old car @ Carlisle again this year. 12th year in a row, wow. Definitely breaking the streak next year for IPD's 50th.

Matt Krinjeck/-DARKSIDE-
I'll bring any food items needed and throw some chairs in the wag. I'll be coming in this.
400801_10150471364776608_517201607_8646634_2016877675_n.jpg

co-drive autocross/drinking/chicken?
yup. will be on the old hoosiers, so I'll see how many drivers I can get in the car this year. everyone but bne, he's gotta stay 242-focused. :-P I want FTD this year, that's the only reason I'm showing up.

Hmmm, this should be fun! Not sure what food I'll be bringing. But I know I'll be bringing a good selection of beer!

Back