• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my "NISVO" 940 daily drifter, nissan 200sx coilovers and arms" cheers

So the idea is to be able to run cheaply made used and abused left over parts from I'm guessing cars that have crashed, hence the availability of said parts?

I like the idea of looking for alternative parts, but not too sure I like the idea of where you are sourcing them.

Nissan 240SX in the US?
yeah 200sx's over here, not sure whether anything will be different on them over there tho. s13 and s14 are the different generations

So the idea is to be able to run cheaply made used and abused left over parts from I'm guessing cars that have crashed, hence the availability of said parts?

I like the idea of looking for alternative parts, but not too sure I like the idea of where you are sourcing them.

no they havent been crashed, my brother had all this driftworks gear on his ps13 but upgraded to wisefab so the parts are all fine hed just upgraded. i have a skyline myself and are getting that up to competition spec so ideally dont want to spend much on the cheep and cheerfull volvo (i only paid ?350 for the car) so i dont want to go out and buy new parts but theres certainly nothing wrong with these

might want to check and make sure all of the tapers on the ball joints and tie rod ends are correct...

Someone did this exact same thing on a 240 years ago. Arms coilovers knucles everything. Still trying to find the thread.

Someone did this exact same thing on a 240 years ago. Arms coilovers knucles everything. Still trying to find the thread.

Huxley Motorsports drift wagon did a full s14 or s13 front suspension swap onto a 245. they used the entire subframe arms, coilovers everythanggg

Huxley Motorsports drift wagon did a full s14 or s13 front suspension swap onto a 245. they used the entire subframe arms, coilovers everythanggg

no it was just a member on here it was a small thread, before the huge server crash. it all bolted in upfront just like it did on this 7/9.

havent had time to do anything on it today but stopped by for a few quick photos just to show the camber off better etc
IMG_1044_zps851f5346.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1045_zpscd71cc39.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1046_zps7eb9aa09.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1050_zpscf168e10.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You just described the backbone of the tbricks marketplace :lol:

You just described the backbone of the tbricks marketplace :lol:

see i havent been here long but that was the impression i got haha, well not quite using damaged parts but kinda bieng thrifty and doing the ocasional bodge :p

Is it the availability of aftermarket parts that makes this appealing?

or

Is it the weird notion that s13/14's are magically driftable?

to me definately parts availability, like these coilovers might be getting on now but once iv finished i could go on pretty much any webstite that sells coilovers and gauranteed theyl have some for an s13 and i could proberbly find some ?200 ones if i wanted to skimp out, much better than having to use the limited supply of volvo stuff on the market which tbh are never going to be stiff enough or adjustable enough for what i want unless im wanting to spend big bucks on kalphenke, or the other option to piece some diy coilovers together which still wont have the benifits this has

Last edited:
What are you doing for the taper on the tie rod end?

also, is the distance from center of the spindle to the mounting ear for the tierod end the same distance as stock? Otherwise youll have some interesting toe action on compression

Last edited:
Back