• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

RSI & cams

SoFla960

Is RSI still in business? Tried calling them, number out of order. All I want is a stage 3 cam... May just have to go IPD. Side note, does anyone care to share how much power they make w/ the IPD cam?

The had a fire sale on the last of the new cams at the end of last year, so I think they're all gone. I snagged another stage 3 for like $160 shipped while I had the chance.

I paid $300 for rsi stage 3. A guy on ebay was asking $500 for one. Kenny Made 330whp with ipdturbo cam recently. 8v with GT3076. There are a couple cam threads around in the last 2 weeks. Enem has a few good options.

Thanks for the info guys! that was quick!, I'm really just looking to get to the 300 mark, so if an IPD cam will carry me there, so be it. I will look into the ENEM cams, esp if anyone has a lightly used one or a link

I do not believe the stage 3 is necessary for such a "low" hp target. It should be able to go further than that. a VX cam or IPD and an adjustable camgear will get you 300 i believe.

I am running a VX cam, though i am looking for something way more aggressive than that. I aim for 400whp. Currently running quite a lot of boost (23 psi), on that ****ty old 530 head. Working on a 531 that needs bigger exh. valves and porting. Also have 16v head ready :nod:

Back