• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pacific Northwest ExplOregon campout & cruise August 15th-17th

b4_ford

Looking for Bay Area work
edit:

It's decided: August 14th-16th.

Friday 8/14: 6:00 PM BBQ @ my house in Portland
Saturday 8/15: 9:30 meet at North Plains Chevron off of Hwy. 26. Cruise to Astoria.
Sunday 8/16: Cruise down coast and back to Portland

Campgrounds are full so Michael has offered his house/yard in Astoria to crash at Saturday night.

My house:

We will meet Saturday morning at 9:30 AM. here. We will depart for Astoria by 9:45.

Head count:

BBQ:
Ethan
Kyle
Harald
Fiend
Jason
Michael
Tom

Cruise:
Ethan
Kyle
Harald
Fiend
Jason

Camping at Ft. Stevens Park near Astoria. Make your reservation here:

http://www.reserveamerica.com/campin...ex=CampingSpot
I'm organizing an overnight trip cruising around Oregon this summer. The tentative plan is as follows:

Friday 8/14 late afternoon:
I'll fire up the grill at my place and provide some meat products to cook. Bring your own drinks and other favorite cookout items. If there is interest, I live close to Portland International Raceway so later in the evening there is always the option of Late Night Drags.

Saturday & Sunday 8/15-8/16:
We will be driving from Portland through the Coast Range to Astoria, then down 101 with some scenic detours, camping somewhere close to the beach. Sunday continuing South through Tillamook, taking a scenic detour through Pacific City, and the back east towards Salem and going home from there.

I will contact several campgrounds and post up reservation information once I pick one. Obviously you will have to make your own reservations but I'll share all the contact info, prices, etc.

Last edited:
Don't have an opinion yet, haven't had a chance to read your post or look into anything. I just saw a date had been decided and I'm IN! I'll eventually have some time to look into things. Right now, it's sleep, get the 760Ti registered, work on the car, sleep, driiiiiiiiiiiiiive.

i might go to this. camping + tbrickers seems like fun. besides, i want to go to portland some time during the summer (hey, august works too) to check it out.

Sounds good. I'll talk to Luke and see if he's interested in doing it. Maybe his 242 can finally see some action, other than being moved around in his parents' driveway.

-J

nice.

i have 4 birthdays, including mine and a week in NOLA at the beg of the month. but ill sure as hell try to make it.

Decided on Coast trip. Save the date!

Campground information coming soon, I'll edit original post with it.

I go to PIR quite often. I just recently bought a 300 dollar 89 240 DL off of craigslist haha. needs a tune up and some replacement parts, but runs and drives!

Well, where's your reservation so we can plan to stay away? :lol: Or rather, so we can try and group ourselves together?

Back