• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

found this beigepwr w/domo at school today

IMG_20110307_120731.jpg

Oh, club member too. hahah

I need to snag that plush Volvo moose at Don Dockstealer if it's still there then strap it behind a rear headrest haha :lol:

there's also a hello kitty 240 at school that has hello kitty headrests strapped to the front seats

She probably made him do it. He had el cheap eBay HIDs for a while, totally looked like they were dying and then I think they did. Back to stock bulbs now. :lol:

Watch him be on here too. :ninja:

nice parking jorb

For the Nissan....he's like touching the Volvo hahah

The 7 should've parked closer to the driver's door of the rich car. Maserati? Eh, they all look the same.

Toyota is mainly at fault here. Anybody else carry "You park like an asshole." cards?

i think they both are awarded Derps for parking so close to the line

blue car looks like he has a tire on said line - a$$
It WAS on the line!
The 7 should've parked closer to the driver's door of the rich car. Maserati? Eh, they all look the same.

Toyota is mainly at fault here. Anybody else carry "You park like an asshole." cards?
Looks mega different, those two. And the 7 is me. :-P
I think this is the same 242GT I've seen parked around Kits high school and the community center. It looks fantastic.

Cool!

Going to keep a look out for more nice, random cars. I've got another one here that I thought was stock...but didn't sound stock at all:

5186809438_ec79f14a4f_z.jpg

And this guy, near King Ed and Kingsway:

4124441952_244d47182b_z.jpg

She probably made him do it. He had el cheap eBay HIDs for a while, totally looked like they were dying and then I think they did. Back to stock bulbs now. :lol:

Watch him be on here too. :ninja:

he parked in front of my 240 today! LoL I saw him pull away after and sure enough, hello kitty headrests!

Back