• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

So is Morningwang the resistance group or is that just Skywein in disguise? :omg:

I'm free Saturday, but I'll need to set aside some time to cut some holes in walls so that I can Ethernet it up to be a proper resistance outpost.

:lol:

So is Morningwang the resistance group or is that just Skywein in disguise? :omg:

I'm free Saturday, but I'll need to set aside some time to cut some holes in walls so that I can Ethernet it up to be a proper resistance outpost.

Bruh, why not just get powerline adapters? Less holes to cut...

And Morningwang is just my designation for Skywein taking place in the morning. Everything has to have it's own name.

Make sure you can return 'em if so. I tried 'em, but when I plugged mine in and got a 60hz hum in 5.1 surround from the satellites in the living room, so back they went. Now looking at wireless AC, but $$$.

M.

Make sure you can return 'em if so. I tried 'em, but when I plugged mine in and got a 60hz hum in 5.1 surround from the satellites in the living room, so back they went. Now looking at wireless AC, but $$$.

M.

I could lend a pair if AJ or whoever wants to try them out, mine have been working great!

How long could morningwood actually last for AJ?

I could lend a pair if AJ or whoever wants to try them out, mine have been working great!
Really depends on the wiring of your place. At my parents' house, it only worked for certain outlets and not others. My current place was (somewhat) pre-wired for Ethernet when it was built, but only for two rooms lol
How long could morningwood actually last for AJ?

"Morningwood Outpost" is the last stand against Skywein.

Morningwang

morningwood

hqdefault.jpg

This is truly living up to its potential. If peeps need my address send me a PM.

Rallyracer25 what is your status?

Someguywithavolvo....I am in your hood. If You are up for hanging out give me a pm

Last edited:
Hi,

I don't post on here often, but I'm looking for a set of 14" or 15" alloy wheels or steelies for my 91 240 - must be straight and true. I'm in White Rock. Please PM if anyone here has anything.

Thanks,
Chris

Ha Chris - I bet you're feeling justified in not posting often given the shenanigans posts. Anyone have a set of wheels? I sold all of mine to Matti along with the car.

Back