• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Canadian Volvo Club Meet - 03/07/27 THIS WEEKEND!!!!

ICE RCKT

Who's going???

http://www.canadianvolvoclub.org/

I've spoken to a few people around here and know of a few bricksters making the trip down... I'm supposed to have arranged to get that weekend off of work, it's just not official yet. I went to the show last year... it's a nice gathering at a nice location. Lots of awesome cars last year!

The info is linked from the front page of the CVC site.

[edit]
for the record I won an oil filter and an embroidered Volvo t-shirt last year... entry is $5 canadian, so you yanks can come in for about $0.89 or something! lol
[edit]

I'll be there also. The exchange rate has changed, its 1.07 now :)

I didn'tn get to meet some people last year from the list [like Eric etc]. I hope my brick will work! Getting a wheel straightened and working on more things.

See ya there.

Late

No problem going without a Vovo, you'll just have to park on the road. Been to the show about 5 times and all Volvo owners and afficionados are welcome.

P.S. If anyone has little kids, they have games and crafts organized to keep the little buggers out of your hair whilst you check out all the cars.

I was there for the first time last year [at the time, blue 745 with white wheels, this year, a little different:)] . I won a travelers mug, woo! :)

I will be there, but my AC compressor decided it wanted to seize, so if i can find another i will be there. Otherwise, not too sure.

Late

A/C has been repaired. Working on other items, but i'll be there. Blue 745T with michigan plate.

Later all.

8 hours and counting until the convoy leaves Ottawa for the show! The sight of 10+ volvo's driving down the highway should be pretty awesome... like a really slow Gumball! rofl. some oldies and some goodies for sure, PV's, P1800's, 2/7/9's, 850's... good times! See you all there,

Erik

See you there, i will have the squeaking front brakes! These new semi metallic pads are killing my front rotors :) Could not get them in time with the pads ;)

Convoy? Only 2 cars in mine i think haha. Have a safe trip. I am leaving tomorrow about 8:30/9 am , should be there by 11.

Late!

Back