• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What do u think.Eyelids or not????

volvo240tic

sollfram03.jpg

http://www.vol

vo240tic.com/ore02007.jpg

I vote a BIG YES,

you should keep them... BUT you should paint the grill frame yellow to go with it. But if you don't want them, i

could always take them off your hands for you :wink:
-Jonathan
anyways you've got a couple of trick

cars... keep up the good work

I like the eyelids in general, but not those

(are the P&S?). I bought some from Hallsjo Styling via Randy at Brickstylz. Unfortuneately I didn't attach

them well enough and one flew off on the highway so I've since removed the other one. The finish quality of the

Hallsjo pieces was poor, and one side didn't even cover the chrome turn signal trim all the way. They also

weren't symmetrical and the edges were all very rough. After I sanded & painted them, they looked

great.

I prefer the style that is straight across the headlight, without the portion that comes down on

the side. I think they can help improve the lines because it brings the headlight and turn signal together

(instead of the break in the trim), and makes the headlight look a little shorter. I painted mine matte black

for my white car. I'll post some pictures later.

edit: I forgot to mention that my dealings with Randy

were great, and I would recommend him to anyone.

towerymt said:
I like the eyelids

in general, but not those (are the P&S?). I bought some from Hallsjo Styling via Randy at Brickstylz.

Unfortuneately I didn't attach them well enough and one flew off on the highway so I've since removed the other

one. The finish quality of the Hallsjo pieces was poor, and one side didn't even cover the chrome turn signal

trim all the way. They also weren't symmetrical and the edges were all very rough. After I sanded & painted

them, they looked great.

I prefer the style that is straight across the headlight, without the portion

that comes down on the side. I think they can help improve the lines because it brings the headlight and turn

signal together (instead of the break in the trim), and makes the headlight look a little shorter. I painted

mine matte black for my white car. I'll post some pictures later.

edit: I forgot to mention that my

dealings with Randy were great, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Yes they are from

P&S.
But i think its to much plastic....

Back