• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Spring Photo Contest Winners!

boostdemon

creative mastermind
Whopping 41 entries, 1/2 were in the running for pole positions.. trust me, this one was tough!

The winners this round are all worthy of being the feature car and it was pretty tough picking which out of the three would be up here. Well we combined votes and here's the standing:

First Place - Chris Convey with Rob Prince's sweet 242 in a classic country backdrop grabbed our attention right from the start. (pic)

Second Place - Roller_T with an awesome photograph of his 740tic. Looks straight out of a magazine doesnt it! Great job! (pic)

Third Place - Doug managed to grab a shot of his one week old paint job on his killer 242 before the sun went down. I'm sure there will be more great photos of this car soon. (pic)

It was quite obvious which photo won our "Turbobricks Spirit Award", Mike Towery happened to grab a shot of our winning car actually, on the dyno causing quite a scene. (pic)

Congratulations 8)

Nice decisions....

I especially like the one of the 740, it does look right out of a magazine. Although I must say I am partial to the winning pic, seeing as how I hijacked Robs car that day and snapped it. Can I get some photo credit? ;)

Chris

Job well done! I agree 100% with the results, and I'm a tough judge of photography too.

I'll DEFINITELY have something in the top 3 next time. Consistency is nice, but I want to win!

Very nice pictures everyone!! I will be back to take my second place seat again come summer.. when my baby is all waxed and shiny..

In other news, I should get rid of my sig picture that features snow!

Koen's 122 photo... Chris's 242GT photo... Mike's photo of his car looking back from the red wagon..

there were lots of good photos. I'll upload them soon

Dana , send it to him , just for loan and education purposes .

that should also keep him quiet , unless of course you have someone more worthy
!!! O:-)

Hey, I'm in the middle of swapping a B230FT into my other car, my Bertone, this weekend! Can I still get the MBC? I'll upload pics to prove it. Powerstroke intercooler and all :)

we might have to auction this off Dana , proceeds to Tbricks .

who wants to start bidding in the for sale forum.

that is of course id doug doesnt really want to .

EDIT : missed that completely , rob , if you won , you get the MBC as long as you give me a good write up !

Back