• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Chopped 850/V70? Wagon.. CRAZY

KBFinFan

Have you guys seen this before, sorry If it's a repeat..

volvo.jpg

The best thing about that pic is it's pulling the RV trailer behind it. :rofl:

Nothing like a slammed, chopped Volvo Wagon pulling an RV behind it.

Or am I wrong :e-shrug: ? It looks that way with the mirror extensions on it.

Also, what is that poking through the hood? Some sort of supercharger?

thatts a 240 estate or maybe 140 with a newer bonnet lights front , the telltales are the front window and grill below , also the 240 spoiler under the bumper .

OH MY GOD#$!@#!@#$!@$#!@#! THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!! I WANT IT$!@#$!@#$!@#$!@#$!#@

Look at which way round the engine is, thats a B2XX engine!!! has to be a RWD brick under there somewhere, well cool car :eek:

Griz

It's defininitely not photoshopped. Looks like a b18/b20 type motor to me.

Here is a couple shots of what what HAS to be the same car. I saved these years ago. Don't remember anything about the car though.

chopped01.jpg

chopped02.jpg

-PD

They look like 440 lights on the front maybe, looks much better in red, but also second set of pics proves its no photochop.

Griz

grizlyadams said:
..... looks much better in red.....

Griz

I like it better in the charcoal metallic color myself. I think that's just personal opinion and will vary from person to person. Course I hate red, so I'm biased. :-P

-PD

That is just nuts. Dave, good call on the 240 or 140 platform, I would have to agree with you on that. The rear top of the roof and the rear windows and top of the tailgate look like the 240. Can't really see it in the first picture, but in the 2nd set of pics, you can see it.

In the 2nd set, you can also see the trailer hitch. That is insane, the car looks like a trailer queen, but it's actually doing the towing!

Greg

Cool custom I guess and I love the wheels...but am I the only one that thinks the car is ugly? Something about the hood sloping down after the wheels makes it look funky. It would be more badass I think if they had chopped it about a foot less. Later, Jon

Back