• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas240 was 16v but now LM7 5.3L

20e9e9d2.jpg

Im sure from this picture you can tell that how warped it is and that this doenst happen by nature and only by excessive amount of heat like welding.

Wow, mine warp about half that much but the other way, my outsides touch and center is proud.

Set a date with a big belt sander and all will be well again. My welded manifold needs the same treatment.

I use a 20 inch disc sander...works wonders on intake and header flanges!

I use a 20 inch disc sander...works wonders on intake and header flanges!

that's what we have at work, a minute on it will make it true again.

i'm slightly annoyed with your attitude in this situation, Aron. This is not a major setback. ;-)

Last edited:
I cant even imagine how this warped so much by natural causes :-P Weld and buff tomorrow will continue as planned

Its part of welding you do the best you can to avoid itbit it happens my header was welded by someone on here it warped I didnt cry. Its part of fabrication on things like this I had it macined down locally and turned out great.

Its part of welding you do the best you can to avoid itbit it happens my header was welded by someone on here it warped I didnt cry. Its part of fabrication on things like this I had it macined down locally and turned out great.

The only way it would of warped that badly is if it wasn't even secured down to a flat surface

Cool story brah! Ill say it again it was clamped to a half inch steel jig stop crying and flatten it out. I take it you have welded lots of manifolds since you know so much big shot welder lol.

Cool story brah! Ill say it again it was clamped to a half inch steel jig stop crying and flatten it out. I take it you have welded lots of manifolds since you know so much big shot welder lol.

Manifolds no, industrial welding and a good bit of fab work yes.

Brett, home dog. Took your words in vein and fixed it. Now lookadit...

c52c8e4e.jpg

Haters gonna hate yo

Back