• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Question about color... versus Changing interior...

Myk3916

Right now I have a tan interior on my two for two and I was wondering would it be easier to trade when someone looking for Tan or... Because I want black would it just be easier to dye or paint?

I want to keep it as many original parts as I can, but it's not going to be 100% possible considering the project that I am going to be doing, but like I said I want to keep it as close to original as possible.

The dashboard does have cracks I haven't met a 240 that doesn't have a cracked Dash, but I have all the interior panels but they are all tan like I said, and what about the doors? And the handles? Is there an easier way?

Or should I just be looking to acquire by purchase? I've seen some really good interior jobs done but they always say you get what you pay for... And certain dyes and sprays just don't cut it...

I'm pretty sure this may have been ask somewhere else so if there is a link or if you just want to comment that would be great

Back