• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

K-jet holders for MS

TR Conn

I have a set of K-jet injector holders for my B20. I've run across a couple write-ups saying that they are easy to modify for "regular (EV1?)" injectors, but no details.
Exactly what has to be done to them and how is it done?
I have a set of D-jet holders, but there is no provision to hold down the fuel rail. I can see the difference between them, just don't know how to go about it.
Thanks,
-TR

Last edited:
You have to dremel out the k jet holders and a little bit of the plastic injector body. The cap has to come off the injector as well.

Oh I forgot to tell you. See if you can get ahold of nathaninwa, my -6 rail is tits. I might even be able to dig up the numbers I sent him. Alternatively, well there's not an alternative... If you do the kjet holders, you need to have a rail made. Dan (dahlillama?), the "142, b20, holset, megasquirt" guy did up his own rail with a drill press and used some flat stock bolted to the underside of the rail and long bolts and spacers to attach it.

Have a read http://www.turbobricks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145074&page=9

Thanks for the replies.
I guess I was just over thinking things. I thought I'd have to machine them out or something.
I've already built a fuel rail, but of course ran into the problem of how to mount it.
-TR

The mounting hole is centered at the injector hole, its just getting it spaced out from the rail center line. Easy way to get the measurement, lay a holder on a piece of flat stock. Drop a punch down the injector hole and another down the cap mount hole.

Then I would outline the holder. Drill out a hole that matches the injector. Put a couple holes in the stock and then using a dowel to align the injector hole, drill smaller holes in the rail and tap them. Take the flat stock and open up the injector hole and cut/shape them.

Back