• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Roll call

As of now, my wife and I are going. Don't think I will have the 244 diesel ready to drive down, so I may drive the 245 or the new Subaru down... we'll see. Will likely be there on Saturday for the day only. Anyone heading back north that needs a place to stay or camp out can stay at my place... likewise for those heading south to Carlisle. Volvoist Westport, PA

Who will be joining the friday afternoon caravan into carlizzle?
Check the philly caravan thread for additional info on the perkins stop.

PERKINS TRUCK STOP>
Address 7833 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg, PA (exit 77 off of Rt. 81 south)

Who will be joining the friday afternoon caravan into carlizzle?
Check the philly caravan thread for additional info on the perkins stop.

PERKINS TRUCK STOP>
Address 7833 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg, PA (exit 77 off of Rt. 81 south)

What time approx.?

If my buddy is well enough to go, we are traveling Thursday and staying in Harrisburg.

Speaking of Canada, would any Canadians that'll be going be willing to do a currency exchange with me? I have about $20 Canadian that I need exchanged to U.S.. No banks around here will do it for such a small amount.

What time approx.?

If my buddy is well enough to go, we are traveling Thursday and staying in Harrisburg.

right now the time is set between 1 and 2pm. so arrive anytime between then. We will depart Perkins and caravan to Carlisle 2-2:30.

Ill get there around 1:30?

Speaking of Canada, would any Canadians that'll be going be willing to do a currency exchange with me? I have about $20 Canadian that I need exchanged to U.S.. No banks around here will do it for such a small amount.

lol how did you end up with that?

i'll buy it for less than face value.

ok ill be there but my 242 is not going to be in attendance. i just cant afford the gas, show fee, camping spot, and the risk that this damn thing might blow up :lol:

so
Aaron, slow240, portsmouth va, riding with schaff70

lol how did you end up with that?

Lol, Elliot, I collect foriegn money so it tends to find me. People give it to me and whathaveyou. Every year by Carlisle I usually have about $20 in Canadian. Haha. John of Craving Boost exchanged with me last year.

I'll do it for an autocross ride-along. :-P

Jen! Deal! I completely spaced that you're a real Canadian now. Haha. I'll have it with me so we'll exchange at some point this weekend. And you'll get an autocross ride in the wagon.

I was going to surprise everyone this year with showing up unannounced, but due to work I cannot attend.

perhaps next time.

Back