• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I was too legit. Too legit to quit.

Took a break from the car for a few days to catch up on the house. Got a pile of parts setup for the next round. Tranny mount, non-hydraulic motor mounts, rear brakes. I need to put tires on the car before winter which means new wheels :-D

U7eQmr0l.jpg

hWmO6eWl.jpg

Took a break from the car for a few days to catch up on the house. Got a pile of parts setup for the next round. Tranny mount, non-hydraulic motor mounts, rear brakes. I need to put tires on the car before winter which means new wheels :-D

U7eQmr0l.jpg

hWmO6eWl.jpg

Dam man you?re killin it!! Wanna come to San Jose and swap suspension from one of my cars to the other haha great work keep it up

Thanks! :wave: I am trying to put in the work, but the good people of TB have definitely supplemented most of the knowledge :cool: I'm down to meet up and talk Volvos for sure!

Thanks! :wave: I am trying to put in the work, but the good people of TB have definitely supplemented most of the knowledge :cool: I'm down to meet up and talk Volvos for sure!

Yeah there?s a lot of knowledge floating around here. I?d be done for that, don?t know any volvo guys around here

A round of showers for all my friends! :cool:

Ab9G0Ahl.jpg

AB7HOLwl.jpg

Got bored and made a place for the pressure washer nozzles with my drill and some HF grommets :lol:

vZIlrsfl.jpg

Neighbor is working on the Brodozer. One of these is getting love tomorrow..depends on which parts show up first :lol:

G8XSJ6tl.jpg

Last edited:
Upper radiator hose 'sploded on the wagon and got the nice clean engine bay all dirty :grrr: No worries though, replaced the hose. Going to top it off w/ coolant and clean out the bay :nod:

fPpcztOl.jpg

Heater hoses, coolant temp sensor, and Spal wiring harness

a3MBtoOl.jpg

180 degree temp switch with part #

rl4YqA6l.jpg

Last edited:
Keep an eye on those URO hoses. Been kinda hit or miss with them holding up. One of mine that was a 'temp solution' started balooning after about 8 months, the other was fine for 2 years til I changed the config and took it out of service.

Rear brakes today

Lmmrx7Ul.jpg

BQcJIoxl.jpg

They were in MUCH better shape than the fronts. Old vs new on the right

An5wqP9l.jpg

Old rotor

8ci0VxEl.jpg

The pads I replaced were Textar. Cant complain about the way they wore. Don't remember the rotor brand

qTvmv1ol.jpg

Did a complete brake fluid flush. Fluid is clear now. Here is some of what came out :omg:

IYzpJwTl.jpg

Last edited:
I drilled a hole in the lower radiator hose to make for easy/lazy draining :lol:

j4mAGy4l.jpg

Spal install is underway. Using stainless hardware and Spal wiring. The clearance is SO much better.

79U8scHl.jpg

bNmXtN1l.jpg

Last edited:
In what way? Your 242 is killer btw dude.

Stopped at Kruse/Lucas Imports to get some finishing parts :cool:

VPkzIIhl.jpg

All new Volvo hose clamps and a mix of all new coolant hoses from Gates and Uro. I'll keep an eye on the Uro selection thanks to Gary's suggestion :cool:

xaD05ctl.jpg

Back