• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I don't suppose anyone here wants a FREE crank position sensor for an 00-04 S40/V40 1.9T do they? I'm 95% sure its new. 9202117 is the part number.

Well it wasn't rejected...lol

Good enough for a go!

Just to let you know if she goes into labour or if I have a kid it is off

Basementsausage2k15/Sausagebasement2k15....March 30, 2015

I was talking to Len. He told me to use up any credits before that time. I too looked around and didn't find anything. Hoepfully it is wrong information. However, Len usually has the inside scoop on many things.

Damn what will they do with all the scrap Volvo's Vancouver produces?!

Is it bad that I hope you're a dad by the time I get there? I want to see a baby....

I will likely have Rowan with me, going to try and book a plane ticket for him tonight. Damn kids are getting old, have to actually pay for the ticket these days.

Jordan

I think the desire to see a baby is to prove to Adrianne that Erin exists...lol

Let me know how this shapes up with Rowan. It would be good to see him as well.

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/4929488696.html

SOMEBODY ON HERE BUY THIS!!! $500 '78 242.

Just got some info. It sounds like pick and pull is closing its doors in the lower mainland on the 4th of April...

If pick n pull closes I will be really quite upset, where else to get used volvo parts! I dont understand why they would close as every weekend I drive past there the parking lot is near full.

Just got some info. It sounds like pick and pull is closing its doors in the lower mainland on the 4th of April...

Wow, that's news.

Explains the 50% off sale for everyone.

Dammit, there is a supercharged Previa at Mitchell Island that I can't stop thinking about.
$199 list price for a SC is making me avoid the yard. If it was a Kompressor, I'd be there with tools.

Huge liability running a yard as a big company. The remediation costs for the soils can be in the millions these days. Better left to numbered corporations that are set up to be folded. I bet they sold out rather than actually wrapping up the operation.

I only have six bucks left on my $20 credit, but I'll try to use it. Hopefully not on a half price blower.

Hey dudes,

is there a separate event page for this sausage fest? I see it's on March 30, and would love to bring out the new smoke wagon.

If old non-bolbo owning dudes are allowed...

Athal the smoke wagon was supposed to be the "secret room" for basementsausage2k15. I had a tarp ready to go.

It would be great to see you.

Well, this is no surprise. The ol Market Crossing Thursday night meet has devolved into even more of a gong show. It's too bad, as this was one of the best things going for the 'car scene' in the lower mainland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=torvO0LaYhg

On a side note, is anyone heading to the RevScene spring meet on Sunday? I'm going to try to make it there for 11am.

^ Yep, no surprise at all.

Afraid I'll have to drop out of basementsausage2015 - family arriving in town that night, but congrats on the new baby.

Back