• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Adjusting mixture on LH2.2

pJZptyNh.jpg

Here's mine. It is quite literally just an LED soldered to two wires. One goes to the pink wire in that 2 wire connector I was telling you about, and the other goes to the positive terminal on the battery. As you turn the adjustment pot on the AMM it will blink on and off. You adjust it until it is staying on about the same amount of time as off... a constant steadyish blink... I would think any LED light would work...so your link would probably work although it may be overkill. You want the car to be thoroughly warmed up when you do this.

pJZptyNh.jpg

Here's mine. It is quite literally just an LED soldered to two wires. One goes to the pink wire in that 2 wire connector I was telling you about, and the other goes to the positive terminal on the battery. As you turn the adjustment pot on the AMM it will blink on and off. You adjust it until it is staying on about the same amount of time as off... a constant steadyish blink... I would think any LED light would work...so your link would probably work although it may be overkill. You want the car to be thoroughly warmed up when you do this.

Thank you, so as one go on test wire, so the other one goes to the ground right?

One side goes to the test connector (red or pink wire) and the other side goes to 12v... Basically the ecu grounds the test connection when it senses a rich condition, which lights up the light, then un-grounds it when its lean. It should cycle rich for a sec, then lean, back and forth.

One side goes to the test connector (red or pink wire) and the other side goes to 12v... Basically the ecu grounds the test connection when it senses a rich condition, which lights up the light, then un-grounds it when its lean. It should cycle rich for a sec, then lean, back and forth.

Yeah, I misspoke. I was already looking at the diagram of led test light, but why you didn't use resistor in your picture? Did this setup works better or same?

Back