• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

portland paint body shop?

sonofsoren

looks like i am getting closer to having my wagon ready to paint and I was wondering if anyone has any good recomendation's for a good paint body shop here in portland oregon?

What no one in Portland has a good paint/body shop they know I find it hard to believe that everyone of us on here has painted there bricks themselves.
I know if I did it would look horrible hence why I am asking....

What's your budget? Color? Because that's going to really determine where you get the car painted.

I know old man Beets out on Sauvie's Island, he used to have body and paint shops in portland. I think he sold out and retired recently. Other then that, yeah I've painted a few cars myself, years ago. Fun times. I painted my bus recently. I used paint brushes and rollers. As long as you paint the whole car at once, it should look the same color.

Thank you for the reply's .
color I am stuck between cream like my 69 142s was or british racing green like my 72 164e came stock with price well thats what I am trying to find out

I joined that group on facebook thanks agian.

Back