• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cosbysweater's 244: ATS Brakes All The Things/Wish It Was A CTS-V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trans is in. Had a helluva time with it. Forgot to taper the snout of the input shaft on the mill. Looks like the m45 cars used a different mounting point for the cross member so I need to modify the one I made a little bit.

Big box from summit. Got struts. Heim end links for rod ends, arp 3 inch wheel studs and Dorman nuts and a Hurst shifter, hope to have the car back on the ground this weekend if I get my re drilled axles and hubs back in time. I may go with rx7 brakes up front due to the fact I'm running 89 strut housings and I have to swap out the brakes and rotors anyway

So did some work today! Got the first part of my roll center setup installed. Got my axle flanges welded up and got the long Hurst shifter in. I'm really liking the distance from the wheel to the shifter.

Forgot I had this period correct 323i sport steering wheel! I'm going to weld the volvo hub to it and space it correctly. Cockpit is starting to show its final form.

Yea I'm really looking forward to finishing it. I have to rob the head off this car for my hilux since the head decided to give up on life yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back