• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

17x9" on 244

With the right offset and fender lip trimming/rolling you can run 245's. Not sure why so many people struggle with

Right, but when people say you can run that width without ANY trimming or rolling they are flat out lying. The tires won't even physically fit in the rear wheel house with the stock giant lip.

my new wheels will be 17x9 et+10 with 225/45-17 tires. rear lips are rolled. adjustable panhard is already in. the car now sits on 17x8 autec deepdish rims et 42 with 30mm spacers and 205/40-17 fronts and 215/45-17 rears on diy coilovers. subframe is 5 cm above the ground. all with bimmer m50b25 engine

OD1VnIo.jpg

Last edited:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/Woic4"><a href="//imgur.com/Woic4"></a></blockquote><script async src="//l.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

18x8 235's

So you're just going to roll the whole thing? Please don't tell me you're going to use this...

456652_x800.jpg

...because it won't work.

I'm running 235's on the 18's on a 245. That took a little work. Be prepared to do some yourself.

As of now, nothing at all is needed to run the 225's, I'll rather have narrow tires, than modify the car :lol:

So you're just going to roll the whole thing? Please don't tell me you're going to use this...

456652_x800.jpg

...because it won't work.

I'm running 235's on the 18's on a 245. That took a little work. Be prepared to do some yourself.

Why won't it work? I've done round and square fenders and it did the job pretty good. Ofcourse, it takes more time and patience with square fenders.

As of now, nothing at all is needed to run the 225's, I'll rather have narrow tires, than modify the car :lol:

Except for an adjustable panhard rod? Is the car lowered?

Why won't it work? I've done round and square fenders and it did the job pretty good. Ofcourse, it takes more time and patience with square fenders.

You've done it on 240's? 240's ARE TOUGH! Nobody I know has been able to apply enough force with those to do anything significant. Me included.

I have 225/45/17 on a set of 17x7.5 tethy with a 22mm spacer. I cant remember off the top of my head what the back spacing on the tethy is but theres room for a 235 no problem. Zero rolling of fenders and I'm a little bit lower then stock. Maybe a few inches lower

Except for an adjustable panhard rod? Is the car lowered?

You've done it on 240's? 240's ARE TOUGH! Nobody I know has been able to apply enough force with those to do anything significant. Me included.

Nope, wont ruin the ride too much. Lowered 35mm (still high as ****) And no adjustable panhard either

Last edited:
Back