• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2014 show, feel free to add pics

Some crappy phone pics of Josh's car. More to come when I feel like editing them...

tumblr_n3o8tzWXNZ1qbxsteo3_500.jpg

Pictures of 240s just aren't complete without a tow truck... :rofl:

I believe that's a dyno on wheels....

Keep in mind they were pretty busy, plus our group of 30+ didn't help that...

Past couple of years they were really quiet with only a few tables busy. First year we filled their entire back patio.

Are you talking about de Ver's or Red 88? Because the former was great and always has been.

De Vere's rocks something awesome. Had a Reuben, they absolutely killed it. Third year running.

Red 88 had good food, but I have to agree that the help was pretty ****ty. I wasn't there for any lecturing or anything but the chick behind the counter was pretty ****ing smarmy, and I also don't understand how it somehow took longer to pour two drinks than it did to cook my food.

De Vere's rocks something awesome. Had a Reuben, they absolutely killed it. Third year running.

Red 88 had good food, but I have to agree that the help was pretty ****ty. I wasn't there for any lecturing or anything but the chick behind the counter was pretty ****ing smarmy, and I also don't understand how it somehow took longer to pour two drinks than it did to cook my food.

Maybe it's because we were loud and smelled like Volvo grime

Keep in mind they were pretty busy, plus our group of 30+ didn't help that...

Past couple of years they were really quiet with only a few tables busy. First year we filled their entire back patio.

It wasn't where we went for lunch, he's referring to the noodle place the night before.

Maybe it's because we were loud and smelled like Volvo grime

Better than the usual douche college frat bro and his 3 liters of spray tan and axe body spray..

It wasn't where we went for lunch, he's referring to the noodle place the night before.

I was talking about Red 88 Noodle bar or whatever it was called lol.

The pub was great!

Back