• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm hosting a ___party at Carlisle;

Every single meet has a way of coming while I'm in school. Whatever, I graduate this year and post-grad school is at least a year off. I'm making it out for IPD's 50th next year, I don't see why I wouldn't be at Carlisle either.

yeah I dunno about the meet in a meet, I mean, I'll deffo be stopping by if it's where all the cool kids will be, but I tend to roam at night, try to talk to/ hang out with as many peeps as possible.

EDIT: sad dawson's not going this year, he was super chill, I really dug his car, and we didn't hang out all that much, I was hoping to hang out more this year. bummer.

EDIT2: having to edit my edit because I'm shivering too much to type properly. fak my house is cold.

yeah I dunno about the meet in a meet, I mean, I'll deffo be stopping by if it's where all the cool kids will be, but I tend to roam at night, try to talk to/ hang out with as many peeps as possible.

EDIT: sad dawson's not going this year, he was super chill, I really dug his car, and we didn't hang out all that much, I was hoping to hang out more this year. bummer.

EDIT2: having to edit my edit because I'm shivering too much to type properly. fak my house is cold.

Right? lololoololololololol I'm hoping we will still have our campsite like last year...jake will be making the chitlen.

Not going to IPD...

k.gif

Dear God, no!:omg: I'll definitely bring some decent cab and Bordeux blends.

Haha I was joking but I'll probably bring a big bottle of yellow tail Shiraz. I drink it with everything. And I'll bring some plastic wine glasses too so we are pinky out fancy. Security was cool about beverages last year as long as you aren't being an ass.

Haha I was joking but I'll probably bring a big bottle of yellow tail Shiraz. I drink it with everything. And I'll bring some plastic wine glasses too so we are pinky out fancy. Security was cool about beverages last year as long as you aren't being an ass.

I like being able to find bottles of wine under $15 that taste good, yellow tail is pretty good. Ever shop at Trader Joe's? Lots of good wine there at good prices.

Back