• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Spring SE May 4-6 2018

Hey guys camping at my place if you are planing on camping in the shop bring a mat or inflatable mattress.. I got the shop cleaned up and I'll push the cars outside so there will be plenty of space.

-Sam

I'm still in as of right now. Need to coordinate with Tequilla hotel stuff.

Finally got a decent pair of snap ring pliers to pull the compressor housing off and money with it.

keep in mind tho, that's a 16v, not an 8v. you can't go throwing singles in there. gotta be twankies fiddies and hundos

Slapped it with my purse and got all the boost back.

Who holds the Volvo powered record on the dyno?

Think my fuel pump has crapped out. Its losing 5psi pressure in boost and its going a bit lean. Got another one ordered from summit and on the way. Anybody got some 1000cc injectors and rail for sale? Asking for a friend :)

Slapped it with my purse and got all the boost back.

Who holds the Volvo powered record on the dyno?

at the moment it's a toss up between the blue 16v wagon from lower alabama, and the blue 242 that I've been working on. I'll have to consult the graphs to see.. I wanna say the 16v one made a little more.

yeah technically it's the 16v wagon at 333.8, over the 242 at 330.x

if you have big dreams (and that's cool), you're going to need to put corn in it, and we're gonna have to be careful with the boost ramp up.

aww ****, the 242 is 334, so it's on top

What's the food situation? On our own, cookout, byob, etc? You want help with food/prep, or is money just as good?

I'm smokin an ass fo sho, I figured the grill would be kept going more or less all day, and that we'd kinda play it by ear saturday since there's like 3 grocery stores in a 5 mile radius lol.

Friday night, we'll have to play that one by ear fo sho, cause a lot of it will depend on when we leave the track and what the temperament of the crowd is.

I'm smokin an ass fo sho, I figured the grill would be kept going more or less all day, and that we'd kinda play it by ear saturday since there's like 3 grocery stores in a 5 mile radius lol.

Friday night, we'll have to play that one by ear fo sho, cause a lot of it will depend on when we leave the track and what the temperament of the crowd is.

Word.

kOn8O1D.png

Tentative route. Leaving at about 4am tomorrow when the wife gets in from work. Got a new tire going on the back now, and packing tonight.

Back