• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

Awesome! I won't have the engine out/apart/cleaned for another few weeks anyways. Anyone have a link to some more info on which squirters work well and all?

Thumb back a couple pages, the boys linked to where to get them or call John V.

photo.JPG

BMW P/N

And me, I think. I'll be quick though, I already have my block torn down.

Sorry Hoggster I seem to have gotten things a little bit out of order in spite of you guys posting in the thread which should keep things in order.

In any case you have Pm regarding the deposit.

Got it and done! On the way back to you Ken!

Refund incoming, thanks for the quick turn around aendrony.

Its here and I'm about to use it.

Edit: my b23 is a squirter. I'll send the kit back tomorrow.

My next challenge is adding an oil return to a B23 block. There's not a pad to drill out like on the B230s.

Last edited:
Not sure if it is true or not, but the local BMW Stealer parts guy who I have a relationship with from my Z3 days says prices are up on those. He said their cost was around 20 bucks, and I paid 23 each for the squirters. These are a stock warehouse item for BMW, and it will take 1-2 days to get in.

Doing this after work in a week or so. The toolroom manager is going to do this on his Bridgeport, and he has the end mill. I just ordered the bottoming tap.

Great thread and the pictures at the beginning told the whole story.

Its here and I'm about to use it.

Edit: my b23 is a squirter. I'll send the kit back tomorrow.

My next challenge is adding an oil return to a B23 block. There's not a pad to drill out like on the B230s.

Thanks for the fast turnaround.

You have your refund.

I'm seriously interested in doing this to my block since the bottom end has to come apart anyways.

What's the protocol for getting in line? What does a set of squirters typically run from a good source(which would be)? Sorry if it's been answered before, I read the first few pages and figured they'd be in the stickied OP but couldn't find them!

You have PM with the deposit information.

Ended up getting things back together and soon running(I hope) without needing to get the motor out of the car, looks like my dreams of a true redblock build will get pushed back to another day!

Check me off the list and pass it along to the next in line please!

Hello, I would like to get on the list. Block is bare and ready. Where do I send the 100 deposit plus 6.oo mail?

Last edited:
What are you all using to seal the squirters to the block? I got my squirters yesterday, anyone using copper washers?? I was thinking two washers per squirter, one bewteen the block and squirter and one between squirter and bolt. Suggestions,opinions???? Sorry if this has been asked and answered...

Back