• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

more or less "stock"

intercooler...

picked up an aluminum radiator and aluminum intercooler ,, I cut a little bit too much of the inside radiator support but I think it will be ok and you can really see it...

Last edited:
I actually shortened it by about an inch and a half. I cut the top with a hacksaw then machined the cut ends on a mill to make them square and glued them back together. I did something similar to the bottom section but there I riveted the ends together. Should hold up ok but did take a few hours to get it right. Ill try to find some better pictures of it. Im trying to keep things looking like its was made that way. I need to change up that blue silicon hose for a black one,

found some of the old pictures I had up and updated most the links. Took some more time and cleaned up the engine a bit more and picked up tires for the wheels 245/40-17. Working on adapters for the rear brembo callipers.

front brembo

rear brembo

camber plate

Like the black-out (front and side). Just pull the stainless from the mouldings?

BwZL1lv.jpg

Back