• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

I'll be a maybe, flight looks cheap but can't seem to find a cool car on Turo in Asheville

35 hours of driving; 2,323 miles one way from Los Angeles. Sounds like a good time. We shall see.

I'll be a maybe, flight looks cheap but can't seem to find a cool car on Turo in Asheville

I?ll probably be coming up Thursday evening/Friday morning and Asheville airport isn?t a big detour at all. More than willing to pick anyone up, I broke down twice last year so be forewarned, I?m just soliciting help so I have more hands to push.

Yeah well,
6: Do not bring marginal vehicles. If you're not confident in your car's ability to safely make the trip out and back, leave it at home and buy/beg/borrow/whatever some other means of transportation. You do not want to get out here and have something big fail, and I don't want to have you get out here and have something big fail. This is coming from someone who broke a T5 at the first MountainMeet.

So I've got that tough decision to make.
Which one of these should I try and bring.
choice.jpg

Definitely fun driving last year. If someone had some footage of it that would be awesome. My go pro died sitting at the lodge...

Count me in as a maybe..the Volvo is not currently running nor is my brothers...

^ THAT.
Thanks for posting, I looked for it and didn't find it.
That was the only place with signs on the road. What did we pass, maybe 5 cars in a half hour or more of driving?

^ THAT.
Thanks for posting, I looked for it and didn't find it.
That was the only place with signs on the road. What did we pass, maybe 5 cars in a half hour or more of driving?

That's Elijay. If you went down the gravel road to your back, you'd be treated to this view.

Vs7SWkIh.jpg

Back