• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

+T Oil Return Tragedy

If you’re gonna pull the pan at least weld or have someone weld on a bung.

Y u no shoot hole in it?

Whoa, he bad
ketO-VKE8NqNtI7bL4kZp063UCdfItvTkVKsCvlxFk3MgTnAX2W3SIRYPLlJyRxhXxT579rebNDKsBEQzSsIycgNBiZ-XvKe7OeqKQTsWHwG45Bj0Q=s0-d

ketO-VKE8NqNtI7bL4kZp063UCdfItvTkVKsCvlxFk3MgTnAX2W3SIRYPLlJyRxhXxT579rebNDKsBEQzSsIycgNBiZ-XvKe7OeqKQTsWHwG45Bj0Q=s0-d

That's how he shoulda done it..

I am surprised you spent the quarter- I was expecting a known good washer. Jokes aside, learning experiences are rarely cheap or pretty, but at least you can still use it.

When you are drilling cast iron the drill bit has to be sharpened different than when drilling steel. You have to grind the leading edge [sharp rake ] parallel to the center line of the drill this prevents the drill from biting in. What you end up doing is scraping away the cast iron rather the the drill trying to screw itself in to the cast iron thus snapping the bit.

I'm a dick to people all the time and they still sell. 99% of peoples questions are answered in the ad (or are obvious). If they have a genuine question, then I'm very professional about it.
6YJ0LWY.png

46EDA0s.png

GayCN0F.png

Back