• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New paint

buu142

Who are you today?
Im looking to eventually do a new paint job on my car, but the problem is deciding what to do. Im almost thinking a metallic looking black, or a dark blue. I duno im sure I'll find sumthin with the help of u guys and eventually make the fina decision. please help :help:

*I was thinking white, but its so god damned hard to keep clean.*

Trust me, black is much harder to keep clean. I had a white 740ti and it was a lot easier.
It'll be easire to paint your car a color similar or the same as the original, but I like a metallic midnight blue, myself. Also partial to the emerald metallic green from the 960/850 in the mid '90's.

the dark metallics look much better than white/red normal gloss paint when clean.... the sparkle is v nice. i wouldnt have my car any other colour than the dark green mettalic it is

my car as of now is stock paint i beleive, its a grey but it has a metallic gloss to it, if u look closely u can see the lil specels in it, and thats the main reason i really like it. im still deciding on wat to get, blue or black. green sounds cool but thats not my color heh. or maybe even a deep red....hmm, but nothing too flashy, i still wanna be thot as a sleeper and look stock and not so much racer so thats wer it can get tricky lol. look nice but sneaky

Like having your passenger ask you after you get on the freeway "Is this thing turbocharged?" on a NA motor!! It's GREAT people (either riding with you or being dropped by you) not knowing what you have until you show them!

Keep it gray! Whose going to think a car that is gray is fast? I drive one thats gray, and I sure as hell don't think that its fast. lol.

hmm good point, maybe i should keep it stock paint, but the custom would look nice. but then again whos gonna expect a stock looking car to be ballsy

Back