• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recaro's in Volvo's

Uncle G

I'd like to see some pictures of 80's style recaro seats fitted into your volvo, and looking like they belong there. Kind of like the e30 m3 esk recaro's. Tried searching with no luck. A lot of people seem to put in aftermarket seats, but not too many put in extra effort to make it look like they are meant to be there. I had the opportunity a while back to get some, but passed that opportunity up. Now I am not in a financial position to do it, but would like to see some pictures anyway!

Kind of this style recaro:
E30M3Seats.JPG

search

P5020046.jpg

I have a set I will be putting in mind after recovering in black leather and alacantar inserts. I actaually have four pairs of revaro seats and two pairs are the late 80 s style.

The first leather ones are either M3 or convertible e30 seats and the second set of leathers (by johnnyp) is a standard e30 sport seats. Neither are actually recaros.

The first leather ones are either M3 or convertible e30 seats and the second set of leathers (by johnnyp) is a standard e30 sport seats. Neither are actually recaros.

Correct your are. The only recaros in this thread are the ones with the hounds tooth inserts.

Got Recaros in mine. Originally from a Rover 820 Vitesse and now in my Volvo 240.

DSC02373_zps2ed2d671.jpg

DSC02370_zps214754fd.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

Last edited:
Back