• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1+1=245

Finally got around to installing Bens upper strut mounts. For some reason the front of my car always sat high even with B&G springs compared to my other one with same setup. Front tires got worn out pretty quickly so I decided to do the swap today
ZmUx0Hwh.jpg

My upper mounts were shot - this is even with the "GT" spacer that someone on here makes to reinforce the mounts
zIPNZagh.jpg

7aLYei8h.jpg

plate on the passenger side dished in too
MiQIrogh.jpg

ones that were on this car are on the left. Note how top coil on that one is touching the coil below - newer design doesn't do that. Same part numbers
J3RVJ9Lh.jpg

while in there I replaced both TREs - came new in box with another car I bought - from FCP but I never heard of the brand. See how long they last
HAd6X6Ph.jpg

CwNIpS8h.jpg

after
FLb7snNh.jpg

bP9mrBbh.jpg

Dead sexy.
thank you. I finally like the way it sits

Its about time sir!!!

yeah no kidding. What's it been 2 years last December since I got those from you?

a little preview. Finally getting around to painting my faded trim and I decided to paint the door rain guards black. You can see in the last picture how ****ty the driver side looks. (I originally wanted to go all chrome on the car and stripped the paint from the driver front door... you know 6-7 years ago....

SEM of course
ytEIONeh.jpg

Ohhh pretty. I use duplicolor low gloss or semi gloss. It will look nice now!

All those silences when I asked what you think of it make a lot of sense now.

Thanks I prefer to sniff SEM over duplicolor, makes me feel better, espeically when I buy the 49 state version ... MMMMMMMM:-D

I have only used duplicolor on engine parts per your recommendation and I like it. Haven’t tried their bumper trim pain. SEM is super forgiving and dries fast.

I might be tackling 145 vent windows soon too - figuring out the gasket is whats holding me back ... and the other million projects I have going

9MqgvFzh.jpg

Last edited:
After getting my hands on a Moose Rack two years ago, I finally got around to powder coating it. It is surprisingly quiet at highway speeds, I couldn't tell a difference with it on or off. Now I just need to find generic gutter posts to replace the missing middle ones on this rack

zr3S2lTh.jpg

Wow. How'd you do those adaptive fog lights?

haha... They are just plain Bosch with Saab reflective sides and BMW E21 etc fog light protective brackets. Passenger side is loose because the curb where I took this photo is like 12+ inches high, space is sloped and you park at an angle. People (including me) always **** something up thee, at the post office

I'll be redoing the whole setup when I take the bumper off for painting. I'm thinking of going smaller fogs in the same bumper but IDK what to go with since I like the look of those but scrape them quite a bit. That damn parking spot also caused me to fuk up my front spoiler ... damn it

Just giving you crap Wack. I like how it's coming together. I love that color and the hood and headlight combo. Keep at it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O9zOZQKhXTc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

need to sort out some vacuum lines, intake and misc junk. Got it to crank over yesterday but no start. Played with it for 5 min. At night I realized I never installed a rotor

started right up

made a 3inch downpipe out of diesel exhaust from a school bus

my old downpipe next to what I started out with
lWlwzVWh.jpg

welded up new V band on top - slightly smaller than what the bus pipe came with
17CXwvzh.jpg

added a bung hole for probing
yCmLIs8h.jpg

clearance - need a new clamp
rmtqTcSh.jpg

Last edited:
Nice progress, you need to do a long test drive and come on down to my place to help my decrepit @ss work on my car. Make sure you fill up so you don't run out of fuel again.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O9zOZQKhXTc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

need to sort out some vacuum lines, intake and misc junk. Got it to crank over yesterday but no start. Played with it for 5 min. At night I realized I never installed a rotor

started right up

Is that my old engine???

Back