• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My car......

volvordan said:
I've had your car as my avatar picture forever. I got the pictures of www.volvoadventures.com. It's neat to see some more pics of it. Cool car. But I'm sad that I have to change my avatar.

What he didn't tell you is he has a '67 Amazon under construction in his garage also.

We have been discussing this project recently. Mikey( Volvordan) has a nice B20 engine from a rally car ready to go into it. But my idea is to build an OHC turbo motor sitting upright.
I'm glad to see your photos- it gives us inspiration to proceed.
Congrats on a beautiful car!

jord9308 said:
What he didn't tell you is he has a '67 Amazon under construction in his garage also.

We have been discussing this project recently. Mikey( Volvordan) has a nice B20 engine from a rally car ready to go into it. But my idea is to build an OHC turbo motor sitting upright.
I'm glad to see your photos- it gives us inspiration to proceed.
Congrats on a beautiful car!

DO you have pics on the car or a website? :-P

PELLE//

No pics yet. He is moving soon and will set up in his new garage. I think he wanted to wait until it's finished to post pics.

jord9308 said:
my idea is to build an OHC turbo motor sitting upright.

ever consider putting a b20 in front of an M46 (or just an m46 bellousing & a T5) and making it lean the opposite way?
Would leave lots of room on the passenger side for intake and a true turbo header.
I have pics of a car done this way. Custom oil pan/pickup mods are required.

Goddamn! this car is sick! i would really love to see some vids of it in its current state of tune! (read: turbo'd) :) very nice... later,

ben

iadr said:
ever consider putting a b20 in front of an M46 (or just an m46 bellousing & a T5) and making it lean the opposite way?
Would leave lots of room on the passenger side for intake and a true turbo header.

We have a B20 with Stahl header, R cam, big valve F.I. head. We are thinking that this motor is nice, but a 16V OHC high boost motor is the way to go, like a lot of the Euros. I love the setup with the 16V straight up with custom intake and exhaust.

Post that pic.

Pelle- do you have specs or a build sheet on your Venolia pistons? If they make a 16V turbo piston for you (and Ronnie Hilmersson), perhaps we could use it for our project.

Again a beautiful car- I particularly like the wide steel wheels- a nice look.
Cheers!
Mike

Pelle, sorry to keep asking (I asked on the AmazonForum, where I mostly just listen)... that motor mount, would that be the same as 544 or 140? It looks very nicely finished... I assume you made it? Would you make more for the right price?

iadr said:

I allready have a B230 beacurce i want!
I allready have a BMW M3 Getrag that can handle 750hp
I allready have a true turbo header? or? have i not?

Im going to have a output af 600+. The 230 can handle that, B20 not with reabillity trust me :badboy:

Best regard Pelle//

jord9308 said:
Pelle- do you have specs or a build sheet on your Venolia pistons? If they make a 16V turbo piston for you (and Ronnie Hilmersson), perhaps we could use it for our project.

Again a beautiful car- I particularly like the wide steel wheels- a nice look.
Cheers!
Mike

No sorry! we have i gay in sweden that import from USA!

You can get His Number from me?

PELLE//

iadr said:
Pelle, sorry to keep asking (I asked on the AmazonForum, where I mostly just listen)... that motor mount, would that be the same as 544 or 140? It looks very nicely finished... I assume you made it? Would you make more for the right price?

Yes i probubly can do that!

Do you want it with coting on?

End the price dont no!

My reletives lives in cocord CA probubly she can take it home for you?

Sorry for my bad writing...........

PELLE//

iadr said:

They are not the same, the distance between the mounts on the amazon axle is different then the distance on the 140 axle. Amazon has steel mounts (longer ones) and the 140 uses aluminium ones (shorter ones)

Koen

Sorry Pelle,

I meant that in reply to the other poster, who was still debating b20 options vs other OHC options.
No intention to question the quality of engineering of your car, or your choices, at all!!

thanks,
Ian

Amazon67 said:
I allready have a B230 beacurce i want!
I allready have a BMW M3 Getrag that can handle 750hp
I allready have a true turbo header? or? have i not?

Im going to have a output af 600+. The 230 can handle that, B20 not with reabillity trust me :badboy:

Best regard Pelle//

iadr said:
Sorry Pelle,

I meant that in reply to the other poster, who was still debating b20 options vs other OHC options.
No intention to question the quality of engineering of your car, or your choices, at all!!

thanks,
Ian

:roll: Me stupido........

Best regard pelle//

Great mod to your water pump, I was thinking of doing something similar if I place my turbo there.

It's obvious you have put a TON of work into that thing, it's very impressive! Well done man.

John

Wow! Thats awsome, great work. what are some of your hp goals for that engine? what kind of head and cam are you using?

Back