• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Has anybody tried out one of these poly steering bushings?

Not sure about those but the Superpro 0893's have been doing pretty well. If you want to go that route, let me know, though it looks like they are backordered, like so much stuff these days.

Correction...it's the 0931 (0892 is for the 140, mistyped the 0892 as 0893).

Looks like the 931's are a month or so out, not normally stocked in the states, same as other brands it seems.

Is this for a manual rack?

I just made my own from some Delrin back when I had my '75 245 that was missing the bushing on the passenger side of the rack.

Is this for a manual rack?

I just made my own from some Delrin back when I had my '75 245 that was missing the bushing on the passenger side of the rack.

I think these are manual rack only, there is something similar in the power steering rack though--typically replaced when the racks are refurbished

Well, if you're handy and want to make your own, they're easy enough to do for the manual rack.

They don't need that hex cutout on the ID. You could file in a couple of grooves on the ID in a bit of Delrin or similar material.

Back